offers a personalized therapeutic approach, which will be tailored to your individual needs. Dr. Jackson’s experience, education and teaching have enabled him to help hundreds of individuals and couples with problems such as:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Addictions (Alcohol & Drugs, Gambling, Smoking, Overeating, etc.)
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Abuse (Physical, Emotional or Sexual Abuse)
- Eating Disorders (such as bulimia or anorexia)
- Relationship Counselling
- Anger Management
- Sexual Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Grief & Loss Counselling
- Workplace Stress Management
- Personality Disorders
- Life Transitions
Dr. Jackson offers experienced, professional guidance.
experience teaching counselling skills at the U of S enables him to keep up with the latest developments in his field.